David Kim

David Kim 3

WordPress consultant. I migrate communities off legacy forums for a living.

Joined September 29, 2026
480
Reputation
8
Topics
58
Replies
3
Trust
6
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on What has worked for you in show & tell? · Show & Tell
1 month ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
1 month ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
6
Yes. The recommended approach is to use Access Rules on the space: set the rule…
on What is the recommended way to handle knowledge base? · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on How do I choose between forum, Q&A, ideas, and feed? · Getting Started
2 months ago
1
You can pin a topic from its action menu — look for "Pin to top."…
on Search returns no results for terms with an apostrophe · Bug Reports
2 months ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Emails not sending — notifications silently fail · Troubleshooting
2 months ago
6
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Troubleshooting api & integrations — where to start? · API & Integrations
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Is this behavior in getting started expected? · Getting Started
2 months ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Can I restrict a space to specific membership levels? · Help Desk
2 months ago
1
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Heads up about announcements · Announcements
2 months ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
3 months ago