Grace Adeyemi

Grace Adeyemi 1

Nonprofit organizer setting up a members-only space for volunteers.

Joined August 2, 2026
78
Reputation
10
Topics
67
Replies
1
Trust
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
1 week ago
4
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on A small thing I learned about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Dark mode toggle resets after navigating between spaces · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
4
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on What happens to my community if the license lapses? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
2
You can pin a topic from its action menu — look for "Pin to top."…
on Troubleshooting api & integrations — where to start? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on A few thoughts on off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Make roadmap ideas easier for newcomers · Roadmap Ideas
2 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Power-user enhancement for feature requests · Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
4
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Self-hosted community vs. a SaaS platform — your take? · General Discussion
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What has worked for you in general discussion? · General Discussion
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
3 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
3 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Client launch: 1,200 members migrated in a weekend · Show & Tell
3 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
4 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Do members need a WordPress account to post? · Getting Started
4 weeks ago
4
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on A small thing I learned about general discussion · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago