Theo Lindqvist

Theo Lindqvist 5

Support engineer and moderator. I live in the Troubleshooting space.

Joined July 21, 2026
1510
Reputation
9
Topics
57
Replies
5
Trust
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
4 weeks ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Unpopular opinion about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
4 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on A few thoughts on community guidelines · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Idea: improve roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
1 month ago
5
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Migrating 3,000 bbPress topics — wish me luck · Introduce Yourself
1 month ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
1 month ago
4
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Could we streamline roadmap ideas? · Roadmap Ideas
2 months ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Scheduled posts for Announcements and Feeds · Roadmap Ideas
2 months ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Unpopular opinion about general discussion · General Discussion
2 months ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
3
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Welcome to the community · Announcements
2 months ago
1
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Quick update on release notes · Release Notes
2 months ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Can I create posts on behalf of another user via REST? · API & Integrations
2 months ago