Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan 2

Front-end developer. Dark mode evangelist, keyboard-shortcut hoarder.

Joined August 19, 2026
185
Reputation
12
Topics
75
Replies
2
Trust
5
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Jetonomy 1.4.2 — accessibility and dark-mode polish · Release Notes
3 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
3 weeks ago
1
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Where do you get stuck with off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
4 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
4 weeks ago
1
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Best practice question about api & integrations · API & Integrations
4 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on What has worked for you in feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
4 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
4 weeks ago
4
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Understanding trust levels and what they unlock · Knowledge Base
4 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on First student-answered question with zero input from me · Wins & Milestones
4 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
1
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Troubleshooting knowledge base — where to start? · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on How do I configure help desk for a larger community? · Help Desk
1 month ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on How do I make a space members-only? · Getting Started
1 month ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 months ago
5
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Our self-promotion policy, explained · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
5
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Could we streamline feature requests? · Feature Requests
2 months ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Where do you get stuck with feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 months ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Can I restrict a space to specific membership levels? · Help Desk
2 months ago