Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan 2

Front-end developer. Dark mode evangelist, keyboard-shortcut hoarder.

Joined August 19, 2026
185
Reputation
12
Topics
75
Replies
2
Trust
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
9 hours ago
2
Short answer: yes, and here is the supported path.Open the relevant settings panel.Make the change…
on How do I pin an important topic to the top of a space? · Help Desk
17 hours ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
18 hours ago
2
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
19 hours ago
6
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Sharing a small win in announcements · Announcements
1 day ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Favorite onboarding flow you have seen anywhere · General Discussion
1 day ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 days ago
4
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Quick question on getting started · Getting Started
2 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on My students now hang out here between lessons · Show & Tell
3 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Quick question on knowledge base · Knowledge Base
3 days ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Quick question on help desk · Help Desk
4 days ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on A small thing I learned about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
4 days ago
4
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Overriding templates in your theme · Knowledge Base
4 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on What happens to my community if the license lapses? · Billing & Accounts
5 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
5 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Multi-language communities with per-space locale · Roadmap Ideas
6 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Where do I set the community base URL? · Getting Started
7 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
7 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
1 week ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
1 week ago