Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan 2

Front-end developer. Dark mode evangelist, keyboard-shortcut hoarder.

Joined August 19, 2026
185
Reputation
12
Topics
75
Replies
2
Trust
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on My students now hang out here between lessons · Show & Tell
2 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
2 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
2 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Unpopular opinion about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
2 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Make feature requests easier for newcomers · Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Emails not sending — notifications silently fail · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on How and when to use the flag button · Community Guidelines
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
5
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Where do you get stuck with introduce yourself? · Introduce Yourself
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
3 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
3 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
3 weeks ago
6
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
2
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
3 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Sharing a small win in release notes · Release Notes
3 weeks ago