Alice Chen 4
Community manager and content strategist. I help online communities grow.
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences ·
Feature Requests
1 month ago
5
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Make feature requests easier for newcomers ·
Feature Requests
1 month ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What has worked for you in show & tell? ·
Show & Tell
2 months ago
5
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Unpopular opinion about community guidelines ·
Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Resources worth bookmarking for introduce yourself ·
Introduce Yourself
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data ·
Knowledge Base
2 months ago
2
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Can I restrict a space to specific membership levels? ·
Help Desk
2 months ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data ·
Knowledge Base
2 months ago
3
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Sharing a small win in release notes ·
Release Notes
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data ·
Knowledge Base
2 months ago
6
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug ·
Troubleshooting
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Power-user enhancement for roadmap ideas ·
Roadmap Ideas
3 months ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Welcome to the community ·
Announcements
3 months ago