Alice Chen

Alice Chen 4

Community manager and content strategist. I help online communities grow.

Joined July 24, 2026
920
Reputation
10
Topics
59
Replies
4
Trust
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What has worked for you in off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
4 hours ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What has worked for you in off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
9 hours ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on What has worked for you in billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
24 hours ago
6
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on How do I configure getting started for a larger community? · Getting Started
1 day ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Where do you get stuck with show & tell? · Show & Tell
1 day ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Idea: improve roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
1 day ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 days ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on On the radar: wins & milestones · Wins & Milestones
2 days ago
5
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search · Release Notes
4 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on A few thoughts on show & tell · Show & Tell
4 days ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
5 days ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
6 days ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
6 days ago
2
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Troubleshooting troubleshooting — where to start? · Troubleshooting
6 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Best practice question about troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
7 days ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
7 days ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
1 week ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Side projects you will probably never finish · Off-Topic Lounge
1 week ago
4
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Reminder about release notes · Release Notes
1 week ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Per-space custom accent color · Feature Requests
1 week ago