Alice Chen

Alice Chen 4

Community manager and content strategist. I help online communities grow.

Joined July 24, 2026
920
Reputation
10
Topics
59
Replies
4
Trust
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Do members need a WordPress account to post? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
4
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on White screen on the moderation page only · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Weekly digest email of top posts and new members · Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
5
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Quick question on troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
1
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on How and when to use the flag button · Community Guidelines
2 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
3 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
3 weeks ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Best practice question about knowledge base · Knowledge Base
4 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search · Release Notes
4 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Is this behavior in knowledge base expected? · Knowledge Base
4 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
4 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Setting up access rules for membership plugins · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
1 month ago
2
This is expected behavior, not a bug. The guard you are hitting is intentional —…
on How do I make a space members-only? · Getting Started
1 month ago
6
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What is the recommended way to handle api & integrations? · API & Integrations
1 month ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Troubleshooting getting started — where to start? · Getting Started
1 month ago