Bob Martinez

Bob Martinez 4

Full-stack developer. Love building tools that connect people.

Joined September 8, 2026
760
Reputation
10
Topics
57
Replies
4
Trust
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Best practice question about knowledge base · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on A few thoughts on feature discussions · Feature Discussions
1 month ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on The case for smaller, focused communities · General Discussion
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Best practice question about help desk · Help Desk
2 months ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on What is the recommended way to handle knowledge base? · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Welcome to the community · Announcements
2 months ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
2 months ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Emails not sending — notifications silently fail · Troubleshooting
2 months ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on What happens when a post is flagged · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
4
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Is this behavior in getting started expected? · Getting Started
2 months ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Where do you get stuck with community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
2 months ago