Bob Martinez

Bob Martinez 4

Full-stack developer. Love building tools that connect people.

Joined September 8, 2026
760
Reputation
10
Topics
57
Replies
4
Trust
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
4 hours ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Multi-language communities with per-space locale · Roadmap Ideas
18 hours ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on On the radar: events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
21 hours ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Unpopular opinion about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
2 days ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Is this behavior in troubleshooting expected? · Troubleshooting
3 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
4 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
4 days ago
1
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Reminder about wins & milestones · Wins & Milestones
5 days ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
5 days ago
3
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Introducing our new moderator: Theo · Announcements
5 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Sharing a small win in announcements · Announcements
5 days ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
6 days ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Idea: improve feature requests · Feature Requests
6 days ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
7 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Dark mode toggle resets after navigating between spaces · Bug Reports
1 week ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on A few thoughts on off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
1 week ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Coffee or tea while you work? · Off-Topic Lounge
1 week ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
1 week ago
5
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Threaded replies vs. flat — what works for support? · Feature Discussions
1 week ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 weeks ago