Bob Martinez

Bob Martinez 4

Full-stack developer. Love building tools that connect people.

Joined September 8, 2026
760
Reputation
10
Topics
57
Replies
4
Trust
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Do members need a WordPress account to post? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
2
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on A small thing I learned about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
2 weeks ago
4
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Do members need a WordPress account to post? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on How do I configure bug reports for a larger community? · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
2 weeks ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Nonprofit discount — is there one? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
3
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on What is the recommended way to handle bug reports? · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
3
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Authenticating REST requests from a headless front end · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on How do I add a moderator to a single space? · Help Desk
4 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on How do you keep a community active past the first month? · General Discussion
4 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on How do I configure knowledge base for a larger community? · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
4
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Bulk member import via CSV · Feature Requests
1 month ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Resources worth bookmarking for billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
1 month ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Is this behavior in api & integrations expected? · API & Integrations
1 month ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
1 month ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Idea: improve roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
1 month ago