Carlos Mendes

Carlos Mendes 2

Agency owner. We build community sites for clients on WordPress.

Joined September 3, 2026
210
Reputation
15
Topics
61
Replies
2
Trust
4
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on How do I pin an important topic to the top of a space? · Help Desk
12 hours ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
14 hours ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
15 hours ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Optional setting for roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
15 hours ago
4
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Is this behavior in bug reports expected? · Bug Reports
18 hours ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on What has worked for you in billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
2 days ago
3
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Gamified onboarding checklist for new members · Roadmap Ideas
2 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Do members need a WordPress account to post? · Getting Started
2 days ago
2
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on A small thing I learned about show & tell · Show & Tell
4 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
4 days ago
1
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Built a custom space template for our hobby niche · Show & Tell
5 days ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
5 days ago
3
Trust levels are earned automatically through participation, so there is nothing to configure per user.…
on What is the recommended way to handle bug reports? · Bug Reports
5 days ago
2
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Dark mode toggle resets after navigating between spaces · Bug Reports
1 week ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
1 week ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
1 week ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Search returns no results for terms with an apostrophe · Bug Reports
1 week ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search · Release Notes
1 week ago
1
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Is this behavior in help desk expected? · Help Desk
2 weeks ago