Carlos Mendes

Carlos Mendes 2

Agency owner. We build community sites for clients on WordPress.

Joined September 3, 2026
210
Reputation
15
Topics
61
Replies
2
Trust
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Power-user enhancement for roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
1 month ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Could we streamline roadmap ideas? · Roadmap Ideas
1 month ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
1 month ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
1 month ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Where do you get stuck with off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
1 month ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Best practice question about bug reports · Bug Reports
2 months ago
2
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on What is the recommended way to handle getting started? · Getting Started
2 months ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Nonprofit organizer setting up a volunteer space · Introduce Yourself
2 months ago
5
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Emails not sending — notifications silently fail · Troubleshooting
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
3 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
3 months ago