David Kim

David Kim 3

WordPress consultant. I migrate communities off legacy forums for a living.

Joined September 29, 2026
480
Reputation
8
Topics
58
Replies
3
Trust
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on White screen on the moderation page only · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on How and when to use the flag button · Community Guidelines
2 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
1
Go to your profile, then Edit, and scroll to the relevant section. The option you…
on How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
2 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Best practice question about knowledge base · Knowledge Base
3 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
3 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
3 weeks ago
3
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Resources worth bookmarking for community guidelines · Community Guidelines
3 weeks ago
5
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Is this behavior in help desk expected? · Help Desk
4 weeks ago
4
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
4 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Best practice question about help desk · Help Desk
4 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Could we streamline feature requests? · Feature Requests
4 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
4 weeks ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Unpopular opinion about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
1 month ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Where do you get stuck with billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
1 month ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Where do you get stuck with off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
1 month ago