Elena Petrova 1
Course creator. My students hang out here between lessons.
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Resources worth bookmarking for billing & accounts ·
Billing & Accounts
1 month ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Where do you get stuck with community guidelines? ·
Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker ·
Introduce Yourself
1 month ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy ·
Show & Tell
1 month ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on What's everyone working on this week? ·
General Discussion
2 months ago
2
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on How do I choose between forum, Q&A, ideas, and feed? ·
Getting Started
2 months ago
1
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Troubleshooting getting started — where to start? ·
Getting Started
2 months ago
5
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Resources worth bookmarking for introduce yourself ·
Introduce Yourself
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker ·
Introduce Yourself
2 months ago
6
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What has worked for you in introduce yourself? ·
Introduce Yourself
2 months ago
4
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Where do you get stuck with community guidelines? ·
Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? ·
Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data ·
Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker ·
Introduce Yourself
2 months ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on What has worked for you in community guidelines? ·
Community Guidelines
3 months ago