Elena Petrova

Elena Petrova 1

Course creator. My students hang out here between lessons.

Joined September 5, 2026
54
Reputation
11
Topics
58
Replies
1
Trust
2
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on What has worked for you in off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
13 hours ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
15 hours ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Favorite onboarding flow you have seen anywhere · General Discussion
16 hours ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
19 hours ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
20 hours ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
1 day ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Welcome to the community · Announcements
2 days ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What has worked for you in show & tell? · Show & Tell
2 days ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
2 days ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
3 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
3 days ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
3 days ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Idea: improve feature requests · Feature Requests
3 days ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Resources worth bookmarking for off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
4 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
4 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Quick question on knowledge base · Knowledge Base
5 days ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
6 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
6 days ago
5
This is expected behavior, not a bug. The guard you are hitting is intentional —…
on Troubleshooting bug reports — where to start? · Bug Reports
7 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Quick question on help desk · Help Desk
1 week ago