Elena Petrova

Elena Petrova 1

Course creator. My students hang out here between lessons.

Joined September 5, 2026
54
Reputation
11
Topics
58
Replies
1
Trust
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
1 week ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
1 week ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Power-user enhancement for feature requests · Feature Requests
1 week ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Threaded replies vs. flat — what works for support? · Feature Discussions
2 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
2 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Best practice question about troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
3 weeks ago
1
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Resources worth bookmarking for feature discussions · Feature Discussions
3 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
3 weeks ago
4
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Can I create posts on behalf of another user via REST? · API & Integrations
4 weeks ago
5
This is expected behavior, not a bug. The guard you are hitting is intentional —…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
4 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How do I configure api & integrations for a larger community? · API & Integrations
4 weeks ago
5
The importer preserves original dates and maps forums to spaces. Always run with --dry-run first…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
4 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search · Release Notes
4 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
1 month ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Scheduled posts for Announcements and Feeds · Roadmap Ideas
1 month ago