Finn O'Brien

Finn O'Brien 0

Lurker turned poster. Say hi if you see me around.

Joined July 16, 2026
8
Reputation
11
Topics
53
Replies
0
Trust
5
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Sharing a small win in wins & milestones · Wins & Milestones
1 month ago
6
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What happens when a post is flagged · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search · Release Notes
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What has worked for you in community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Emails not sending — notifications silently fail · Troubleshooting
2 months ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
2 months ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
2 months ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What has worked for you in introduce yourself? · Introduce Yourself
2 months ago