Finn O'Brien

Finn O'Brien 0

Lurker turned poster. Say hi if you see me around.

Joined July 16, 2026
8
Reputation
11
Topics
53
Replies
0
Trust
5
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Resources worth bookmarking for off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
2 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
3 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
3 days ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
4 days ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
5 days ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
5 days ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
5 days ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on What has worked for you in community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
6 days ago
5
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on On the radar: announcements · Announcements
6 days ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
7 days ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Troubleshooting bug reports — where to start? · Bug Reports
7 days ago
6
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on How do I configure knowledge base for a larger community? · Knowledge Base
7 days ago
3
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Coffee or tea while you work? · Off-Topic Lounge
1 week ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
1 week ago
6
Yes. The recommended approach is to use Access Rules on the space: set the rule…
on Troubleshooting help desk — where to start? · Help Desk
1 week ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Dark mode toggle resets after navigating between spaces · Bug Reports
1 week ago
4
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on What has worked for you in feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
1 week ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Resources worth bookmarking for feature discussions · Feature Discussions
1 week ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
1 week ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on A small thing I learned about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
1 week ago