Finn O'Brien

Finn O'Brien 0

Lurker turned poster. Say hi if you see me around.

Joined July 16, 2026
8
Reputation
11
Topics
53
Replies
0
Trust
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Could we streamline roadmap ideas? · Roadmap Ideas
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How do I make a space members-only? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
2
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Optional setting for roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
2 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Community AMA next week: ask the team anything · Events & Office Hours
2 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
5
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
3 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
3 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on A small thing I learned about general discussion · General Discussion
4 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
4 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
4 weeks ago
6
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Scheduled posts for Announcements and Feeds · Roadmap Ideas
4 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
4 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Make feature requests easier for newcomers · Feature Requests
1 month ago
3
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Community code of conduct update · Announcements
1 month ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Resources worth bookmarking for show & tell · Show & Tell
1 month ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What is the recommended way to handle help desk? · Help Desk
1 month ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on What is the recommended way to handle getting started? · Getting Started
1 month ago
5
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago