Hana Park

Hana Park 0

New here! Evaluating Jetonomy for a small support community.

Joined September 24, 2026
14
Reputation
13
Topics
55
Replies
0
Trust
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on How do I choose between forum, Q&A, ideas, and feed? · Getting Started
1 month ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Resources worth bookmarking for feature discussions · Feature Discussions
1 month ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
1 month ago
3
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Sharing a small win in events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
2 months ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
5
Go to your profile, then Edit, and scroll to the relevant section. The option you…
on What is the recommended way to handle getting started? · Getting Started
2 months ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Quick update on release notes · Release Notes
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Heads up about events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
2 months ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on A few thoughts on feature discussions · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 months ago