Hana Park

Hana Park 0

New here! Evaluating Jetonomy for a small support community.

Joined September 24, 2026
14
Reputation
13
Topics
55
Replies
0
Trust
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on How do I choose between forum, Q&A, ideas, and feed? · Getting Started
7 hours ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Import progress bar stalls at 100% but never finishes · Bug Reports
2 days ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on What happens to my community if the license lapses? · Billing & Accounts
2 days ago
5
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Mechanical keyboards: hobby or productivity tool? · Off-Topic Lounge
2 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Best practice question about getting started · Getting Started
3 days ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Favorite onboarding flow you have seen anywhere · General Discussion
3 days ago
6
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on New: dark mode is now available for all members · Announcements
3 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
4 days ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
4 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Resources worth bookmarking for community guidelines · Community Guidelines
5 days ago
5
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Power-user enhancement for feature requests · Feature Requests
6 days ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on How do I configure getting started for a larger community? · Getting Started
1 week ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on What has worked for you in billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
1 week ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Unpopular opinion about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
1 week ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Scheduled posts for Announcements and Feeds · Roadmap Ideas
1 week ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 week ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on A small thing I learned about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
1 week ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on A small thing I learned about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
2 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on My students now hang out here between lessons · Show & Tell
2 weeks ago