Hana Park

Hana Park 0

New here! Evaluating Jetonomy for a small support community.

Joined September 24, 2026
14
Reputation
13
Topics
55
Replies
0
Trust
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Best practice question about troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Office hours this Thursday at 16:00 UTC · Events & Office Hours
2 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Best practice question about bug reports · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
2
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Reactions not appearing even though Pro is active · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Resources worth bookmarking for off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
2 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Quick question on troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
3 weeks ago
4
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on A small thing I learned about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
3 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
3 weeks ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Could we streamline roadmap ideas? · Roadmap Ideas
3 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
4 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
4 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Is this behavior in knowledge base expected? · Knowledge Base
4 weeks ago
5
This is expected behavior, not a bug. The guard you are hitting is intentional —…
on What is the recommended way to handle help desk? · Help Desk
1 month ago