Jamal Reed

Jamal Reed 2

Backend dev. Webhooks, queues, and the occasional regex crime.

Joined August 20, 2026
290
Reputation
11
Topics
56
Replies
2
Trust
1
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Nonprofit discount — is there one? · Billing & Accounts
1 month ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Saved / bookmarked posts for quick reference · Feature Requests
1 month ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Coffee or tea while you work? · Off-Topic Lounge
1 month ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Could we streamline feature requests? · Feature Requests
2 months ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Best practice question about bug reports · Bug Reports
2 months ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Resources worth bookmarking for community guidelines · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on What has worked for you in show & tell? · Show & Tell
2 months ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago