Jamal Reed

Jamal Reed 2

Backend dev. Webhooks, queues, and the occasional regex crime.

Joined August 20, 2026
290
Reputation
11
Topics
56
Replies
2
Trust
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Import progress bar stalls at 100% but never finishes · Bug Reports
6 hours ago
3
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on This week in announcements · Announcements
21 hours ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Indie maker building a paid newsletter community · Introduce Yourself
21 hours ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Unpopular opinion about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
3 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
3 days ago
4
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Unpopular opinion about off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
3 days ago
6
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on What has worked for you in billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
4 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
4 days ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on How and when to use the flag button · Community Guidelines
4 days ago
3
Trust levels are earned automatically through participation, so there is nothing to configure per user.…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
5 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Nonprofit organizer setting up a volunteer space · Introduce Yourself
5 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
5 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
6 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on This week in wins & milestones · Wins & Milestones
7 days ago
2
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Pagination contract for list endpoints · API & Integrations
7 days ago
3
Run wp jetonomy flush-rules (or visit Settings > Permalinks and save) after changing the base…
on Troubleshooting getting started — where to start? · Getting Started
1 week ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
1 week ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Troubleshooting help desk — where to start? · Help Desk
1 week ago
1
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Setting up access rules for membership plugins · Knowledge Base
1 week ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
1 week ago