Jamal Reed 2
Backend dev. Webhooks, queues, and the occasional regex crime.
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Community guidelines — the short version ·
Community Guidelines
2 weeks ago
5
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? ·
Getting Started
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Better defaults for feature requests ·
Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on How notifications and digests are delivered ·
Knowledge Base
2 weeks ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Is this behavior in knowledge base expected? ·
Knowledge Base
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on A dark-mode screenshot that finally looks right ·
Show & Tell
2 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Jetonomy 1.4.2 — accessibility and dark-mode polish ·
Release Notes
2 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Community guidelines — the short version ·
Community Guidelines
2 weeks ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on How do I configure knowledge base for a larger community? ·
Knowledge Base
2 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Where do you get stuck with introduce yourself? ·
Introduce Yourself
3 weeks ago
5
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Community AMA next week: ask the team anything ·
Events & Office Hours
3 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Community guidelines — the short version ·
Community Guidelines
3 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Office hours this Thursday at 16:00 UTC ·
Events & Office Hours
3 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How do I configure bug reports for a larger community? ·
Bug Reports
3 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data ·
Knowledge Base
3 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Saved / bookmarked posts for quick reference ·
Feature Requests
3 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Make feature requests easier for newcomers ·
Feature Requests
4 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug ·
Troubleshooting
4 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on A few thoughts on feature discussions ·
Feature Discussions
1 month ago
3
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Reminder about announcements ·
Announcements
1 month ago