Lena Fischer

Lena Fischer 2

Running a niche hobbyist community of about 4,000 members.

Joined August 6, 2026
245
Reputation
15
Topics
63
Replies
2
Trust
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
1 month ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on What is the recommended way to handle help desk? · Help Desk
1 month ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Rate limits on the REST API — what are the defaults? · API & Integrations
2 months ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 months ago
2
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on How do I configure api & integrations for a larger community? · API & Integrations
2 months ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Reminder about announcements · Announcements
2 months ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Quick question on bug reports · Bug Reports
2 months ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
6
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What is the recommended way to handle knowledge base? · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
1
The importer preserves original dates and maps forums to spaces. Always run with --dry-run first…
on Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
2 months ago
4
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on What has worked for you in community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Could we streamline feature requests? · Feature Requests
2 months ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Where do you get stuck with community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
3 months ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Is this behavior in api & integrations expected? · API & Integrations
3 months ago