Lena Fischer

Lena Fischer 2

Running a niche hobbyist community of about 4,000 members.

Joined August 6, 2026
245
Reputation
15
Topics
63
Replies
2
Trust
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
4 hours ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Introducing our new moderator: Theo · Announcements
20 hours ago
3
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Accepted-answer badge not showing on the reply · Bug Reports
2 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Heads up about release notes · Release Notes
2 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Mechanical keyboards: hobby or productivity tool? · Off-Topic Lounge
3 days ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Coffee or tea while you work? · Off-Topic Lounge
4 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Dark mode toggle resets after navigating between spaces · Bug Reports
4 days ago
4
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Quick update on events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
4 days ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
4 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Better defaults for feature requests · Feature Requests
4 days ago
4
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Better defaults for feature requests · Feature Requests
5 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
5 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
5 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
1 week ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
1 week ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Hit 100 paying members today · Wins & Milestones
1 week ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Optional setting for feature requests · Feature Requests
1 week ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Per-space custom accent color · Feature Requests
1 week ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
1 week ago