Lena Fischer

Lena Fischer 2

Running a niche hobbyist community of about 4,000 members.

Joined August 6, 2026
245
Reputation
15
Topics
63
Replies
2
Trust
6
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Best practice question about getting started · Getting Started
1 week ago
4
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on On the radar: release notes · Release Notes
1 week ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Does one license cover a staging site too? · Billing & Accounts
1 week ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
1
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Resources worth bookmarking for general discussion · General Discussion
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
5
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Unpopular opinion about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
2 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Could we streamline feature requests? · Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search · Release Notes
3 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
3 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
3 weeks ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
4 weeks ago
4
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Unpopular opinion about general discussion · General Discussion
4 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Can I create posts on behalf of another user via REST? · API & Integrations
1 month ago
1
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago