Marco Silva

Marco Silva 1

Moving 3,000 bbPress topics over this month. Wish me luck.

Joined August 15, 2026
62
Reputation
9
Topics
71
Replies
1
Trust
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How do I configure knowledge base for a larger community? · Knowledge Base
4 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
4 weeks ago
5
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Idea: per-space notification defaults set by the owner · Feature Discussions
4 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
4 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How do I configure knowledge base for a larger community? · Knowledge Base
4 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
4 weeks ago
4
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Keyboard-first navigation for the whole community · Feature Discussions
1 month ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
1 month ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
1 month ago
3
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on How do I configure bug reports for a larger community? · Bug Reports
1 month ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on A few thoughts on show & tell · Show & Tell
1 month ago
5
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on What is the recommended way to handle help desk? · Help Desk
1 month ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
2 months ago
5
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Where do you get stuck with feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Best practice question about bug reports · Bug Reports
2 months ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on What is the recommended way to handle knowledge base? · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Can I restrict a space to specific membership levels? · Help Desk
2 months ago