Marco Silva

Marco Silva 1

Moving 3,000 bbPress topics over this month. Wish me luck.

Joined August 15, 2026
62
Reputation
9
Topics
71
Replies
1
Trust
6
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Where do you get stuck with show & tell? · Show & Tell
8 hours ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Import progress bar stalls at 100% but never finishes · Bug Reports
10 hours ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
14 hours ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Make roadmap ideas easier for newcomers · Roadmap Ideas
20 hours ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
23 hours ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on What has worked for you in off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
24 hours ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Where do members edit their profile and avatar? · Help Desk
1 day ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
2 days ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
3 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Is this behavior in troubleshooting expected? · Troubleshooting
3 days ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Where do members edit their profile and avatar? · Help Desk
3 days ago
3
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Where do I set the community base URL? · Getting Started
4 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
4 days ago
1
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Favorite onboarding flow you have seen anywhere · General Discussion
4 days ago
4
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on On the radar: wins & milestones · Wins & Milestones
7 days ago
1
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Learning WordPress dev, here to ask good questions · Introduce Yourself
1 week ago
1
Yes. The recommended approach is to use Access Rules on the space: set the rule…
on Pagination contract for list endpoints · API & Integrations
1 week ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
1 week ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Unpopular opinion about billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
1 week ago