Marco Silva

Marco Silva 1

Moving 3,000 bbPress topics over this month. Wish me luck.

Joined August 15, 2026
62
Reputation
9
Topics
71
Replies
1
Trust
2
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Client launch: 1,200 members migrated in a weekend · Show & Tell
1 week ago
6
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
1 week ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Scheduled posts for Announcements and Feeds · Roadmap Ideas
2 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
2 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on A dark-mode screenshot that finally looks right · Show & Tell
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on A dark-mode screenshot that finally looks right · Show & Tell
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Resources worth bookmarking for general discussion · General Discussion
2 weeks ago
4
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on How do you keep a community active past the first month? · General Discussion
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
3 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
3 weeks ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
3 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on A small thing I learned about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
3 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
3 weeks ago
6
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Resources worth bookmarking for show & tell · Show & Tell
4 weeks ago