Maya Okafor

Maya Okafor 5

Community lead. Ten years running developer communities; here to keep things kind and useful.

Joined July 23, 2026
1840
Reputation
17
Topics
56
Replies
5
Trust
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Office hours this Thursday at 16:00 UTC · Events & Office Hours
4 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Make feature requests easier for newcomers · Feature Requests
4 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
1 month ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
1 month ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
3
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Slow space listing on a community with many topics · Troubleshooting
1 month ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Search returns no results for terms with an apostrophe · Bug Reports
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 months ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Welcome to the community · Announcements
2 months ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Is this behavior in knowledge base expected? · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
2 months ago