Maya Okafor 5
Community lead. Ten years running developer communities; here to keep things kind and useful.
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Public, read-only spaces for documentation ·
Roadmap Ideas
5 hours ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Favorite onboarding flow you have seen anywhere ·
General Discussion
7 hours ago
3
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Office hours this Thursday at 16:00 UTC ·
Events & Office Hours
8 hours ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What's everyone working on this week? ·
General Discussion
9 hours ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on What has worked for you in off-topic lounge? ·
Off-Topic Lounge
9 hours ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Side projects you will probably never finish ·
Off-Topic Lounge
1 day ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Unpopular opinion about introduce yourself ·
Introduce Yourself
3 days ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Quick question on knowledge base ·
Knowledge Base
3 days ago
1
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Hit 100 paying members today ·
Wins & Milestones
3 days ago
4
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Multi-language communities with per-space locale ·
Roadmap Ideas
3 days ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Resources worth bookmarking for feature discussions ·
Feature Discussions
4 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? ·
Getting Started
4 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on A few thoughts on community guidelines ·
Community Guidelines
4 days ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on A small thing I learned about show & tell ·
Show & Tell
5 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? ·
Getting Started
5 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? ·
API & Integrations
6 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply ·
Bug Reports
6 days ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on What has worked for you in billing & accounts? ·
Billing & Accounts
1 week ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy ·
Show & Tell
1 week ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? ·
Billing & Accounts
1 week ago