Noah Bennett

Noah Bennett 1

Indie maker. Building a paid community around my newsletter.

Joined September 26, 2026
120
Reputation
12
Topics
63
Replies
1
Trust
3
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on How do I add a moderator to a single space? · Help Desk
1 month ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What has worked for you in show & tell? · Show & Tell
1 month ago
4
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
1 month ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on This week in events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
1 month ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Rate limits on the REST API — what are the defaults? · API & Integrations
1 month ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
1 month ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
1 month ago
3
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Where do you get stuck with billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
1 month ago
2
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on A few thoughts on feature discussions · Feature Discussions
1 month ago
4
Run wp jetonomy flush-rules (or visit Settings > Permalinks and save) after changing the base…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
1 month ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
1 month ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Quick question on bug reports · Bug Reports
2 months ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Is this behavior in knowledge base expected? · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
5
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Nonprofit organizer setting up a volunteer space · Introduce Yourself
2 months ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
3 months ago
4
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Search returns no results for terms with an apostrophe · Bug Reports
3 months ago