Noah Bennett

Noah Bennett 1

Indie maker. Building a paid community around my newsletter.

Joined September 26, 2026
120
Reputation
12
Topics
63
Replies
1
Trust
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
6 hours ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Transferring a license between client sites · Billing & Accounts
21 hours ago
1
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Idea: improve feature requests · Feature Requests
21 hours ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Where do members edit their profile and avatar? · Help Desk
1 day ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
1 day ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Rate limits on the REST API — what are the defaults? · API & Integrations
1 day ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
1 day ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
1 day ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Is this behavior in troubleshooting expected? · Troubleshooting
2 days ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Hit 100 paying members today · Wins & Milestones
3 days ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
3 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
4 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
4 days ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
6 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Multi-language communities with per-space locale · Roadmap Ideas
6 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on How and when to use the flag button · Community Guidelines
7 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
1 week ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
1 week ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Best practice question about getting started · Getting Started
1 week ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Troubleshooting help desk — where to start? · Help Desk
1 week ago