Noah Bennett

Noah Bennett 1

Indie maker. Building a paid community around my newsletter.

Joined September 26, 2026
120
Reputation
12
Topics
63
Replies
1
Trust
4
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on A few thoughts on introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
1 week ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
1 week ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 week ago
1
Trust levels are earned automatically through participation, so there is nothing to configure per user.…
on Quick question on troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
1 week ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Quick question on troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
1
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Per-space custom accent color · Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Reminder about wins & milestones · Wins & Milestones
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on A few thoughts on off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
2 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How do I configure knowledge base for a larger community? · Knowledge Base
2 weeks ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Where do you get stuck with community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
2 weeks ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
2 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
3 weeks ago
1
Run wp jetonomy flush-rules (or visit Settings > Permalinks and save) after changing the base…
on What is the recommended way to handle api & integrations? · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on How do I configure api & integrations for a larger community? · API & Integrations
4 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Client launch: 1,200 members migrated in a weekend · Show & Tell
1 month ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on This week in release notes · Release Notes
1 month ago