Omar Haddad

Omar Haddad 0

Just getting started. Excited to set up my first community.

Joined July 10, 2026
22
Reputation
8
Topics
63
Replies
0
Trust
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
3 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Shipped our fifth client community this quarter · Wins & Milestones
3 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
4 weeks ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
1 month ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Can I create posts on behalf of another user via REST? · API & Integrations
1 month ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Coffee or tea while you work? · Off-Topic Lounge
1 month ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on What is the recommended way to handle knowledge base? · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
6
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Saved / bookmarked posts for quick reference · Feature Requests
1 month ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Nonprofit discount — is there one? · Billing & Accounts
1 month ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Quick question on api & integrations · API & Integrations
2 months ago
1
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
2
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on A small thing I learned about off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
2 months ago
5
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Better defaults for roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
2 months ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What is the recommended way to handle getting started? · Getting Started
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
3 months ago