Omar Haddad

Omar Haddad 0

Just getting started. Excited to set up my first community.

Joined July 10, 2026
22
Reputation
8
Topics
63
Replies
0
Trust
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on What is the recommended way to handle bug reports? · Bug Reports
8 hours ago
6
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Is this behavior in troubleshooting expected? · Troubleshooting
8 hours ago
1
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on How granular should the permission system get? · Feature Discussions
12 hours ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 day ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
2 days ago
1
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Troubleshooting bug reports — where to start? · Bug Reports
2 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
3 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
3 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
4 days ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on A small thing I learned about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
4 days ago
1
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Side projects you will probably never finish · Off-Topic Lounge
4 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
4 days ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
4 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Overriding templates in your theme · Knowledge Base
4 days ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Hit 100 paying members today · Wins & Milestones
5 days ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
5 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
6 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
6 days ago
2
Short answer: yes, and here is the supported path.Open the relevant settings panel.Make the change…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
6 days ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
6 days ago