Omar Haddad

Omar Haddad 0

Just getting started. Excited to set up my first community.

Joined July 10, 2026
22
Reputation
8
Topics
63
Replies
0
Trust
5
Go to your profile, then Edit, and scroll to the relevant section. The option you…
on Quick question on help desk · Help Desk
7 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Best practice question about troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
7 days ago
1
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Quick question on knowledge base · Knowledge Base
1 week ago
4
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Idea: improve roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
1 week ago
3
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Sharing a small win in events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
1 week ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
1 week ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on My students now hang out here between lessons · Show & Tell
1 week ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
2 weeks ago
1
Short answer: yes, and here is the supported path.Open the relevant settings panel.Make the change…
on Quick question on bug reports · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
3 weeks ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on A few thoughts on general discussion · General Discussion
3 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
3 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on A small thing I learned about general discussion · General Discussion
3 weeks ago
5
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Rate limits on the REST API — what are the defaults? · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
3 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
3 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Is this behavior in help desk expected? · Help Desk
3 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Nonprofit discount — is there one? · Billing & Accounts
3 weeks ago