Priya Nair

Priya Nair 3

Product designer. Obsessed with accessible interfaces and tidy empty states.

Joined August 26, 2026
540
Reputation
8
Topics
52
Replies
3
Trust
1
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on First student-answered question with zero input from me · Wins & Milestones
1 month ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 months ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Make feature requests easier for newcomers · Feature Requests
2 months ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
2 months ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
1
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Does one license cover a staging site too? · Billing & Accounts
2 months ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Welcome to the community · Announcements
3 months ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
3 months ago