Priya Nair

Priya Nair 3

Product designer. Obsessed with accessible interfaces and tidy empty states.

Joined August 26, 2026
540
Reputation
8
Topics
52
Replies
3
Trust
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
8 hours ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Is this behavior in troubleshooting expected? · Troubleshooting
1 day ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on How do I configure getting started for a larger community? · Getting Started
2 days ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on A few thoughts on off-topic lounge · Off-Topic Lounge
2 days ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Understanding trust levels and what they unlock · Knowledge Base
3 days ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Favorite onboarding flow you have seen anywhere · General Discussion
3 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Idea: improve feature requests · Feature Requests
3 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
4 days ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on What has worked for you in billing & accounts? · Billing & Accounts
5 days ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Unpopular opinion about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
6 days ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
7 days ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
1 week ago
5
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Unpopular opinion about show & tell · Show & Tell
1 week ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on How notifications and digests are delivered · Knowledge Base
1 week ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Dark mode toggle resets after navigating between spaces · Bug Reports
1 week ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
1 week ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Troubleshooting api & integrations — where to start? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
2 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 weeks ago