Priya Nair

Priya Nair 3

Product designer. Obsessed with accessible interfaces and tidy empty states.

Joined August 26, 2026
540
Reputation
8
Topics
52
Replies
3
Trust
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
2 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
2 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
2 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Best practice question about troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
2 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
3 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on How to migrate from bbPress without losing data · Knowledge Base
3 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
3 weeks ago
2
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Best practice question about troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
3 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
3 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
3 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
3 weeks ago
4
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Heads up about events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
3 weeks ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
3 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
4 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Office hours this Thursday at 16:00 UTC · Events & Office Hours
4 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
4 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on A small thing I learned about general discussion · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
1 month ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on How do I choose between forum, Q&A, ideas, and feed? · Getting Started
1 month ago