Sofia Romano

Sofia Romano 3

Developer advocate. I write the docs you wish you had read first.

Joined September 15, 2026
410
Reputation
11
Topics
60
Replies
3
Trust
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
1 month ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 months ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
2 months ago
5
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on This week in events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
2 months ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
2 months ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
2 months ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on What is the recommended way to handle knowledge base? · Knowledge Base
2 months ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
3 months ago
4
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on On the radar: events & office hours · Events & Office Hours
3 months ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
3 months ago