Sofia Romano

Sofia Romano 3

Developer advocate. I write the docs you wish you had read first.

Joined September 15, 2026
410
Reputation
11
Topics
60
Replies
3
Trust
3
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Indie maker building a paid newsletter community · Introduce Yourself
7 hours ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Unpopular opinion about introduce yourself · Introduce Yourself
11 hours ago
4
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
14 hours ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Sharing a small win in announcements · Announcements
18 hours ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Overriding templates in your theme · Knowledge Base
1 day ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Where do you get stuck with show & tell? · Show & Tell
1 day ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Import progress bar stalls at 100% but never finishes · Bug Reports
2 days ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Is this behavior in bug reports expected? · Bug Reports
3 days ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
3 days ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
3 days ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Best practice question about getting started · Getting Started
4 days ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on How do I configure getting started for a larger community? · Getting Started
5 days ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Public, read-only spaces for documentation · Roadmap Ideas
5 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
6 days ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
7 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Idea: improve feature requests · Feature Requests
7 days ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
1 week ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Better defaults for feature requests · Feature Requests
1 week ago
1
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Best practice question about bug reports · Bug Reports
1 week ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Where do you get stuck with general discussion? · General Discussion
2 weeks ago