Sofia Romano

Sofia Romano 3

Developer advocate. I write the docs you wish you had read first.

Joined September 15, 2026
410
Reputation
11
Topics
60
Replies
3
Trust
5
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on My students now hang out here between lessons · Show & Tell
2 weeks ago
4
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Power-user enhancement for roadmap ideas · Roadmap Ideas
2 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
2 weeks ago
2
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on How do I configure help desk for a larger community? · Help Desk
2 weeks ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Launched my paid newsletter community on Jetonomy · Show & Tell
3 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on How do I customize the notification settings? · Help Desk
3 weeks ago
4
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What is the recommended way to handle troubleshooting? · Troubleshooting
3 weeks ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What has worked for you in feature discussions? · Feature Discussions
3 weeks ago
1
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on Digest email open rate hit 47% · Wins & Milestones
3 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
3 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
3 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
4 weeks ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
4 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
4 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
1 month ago
4
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Is this behavior in knowledge base expected? · Knowledge Base
1 month ago
1
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Resources worth bookmarking for billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
1 month ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Resources worth bookmarking for show & tell · Show & Tell
1 month ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Resources worth bookmarking for community guidelines · Community Guidelines
1 month ago