Theo Lindqvist

Theo Lindqvist 5

Support engineer and moderator. I live in the Troubleshooting space.

Joined July 21, 2026
1510
Reputation
9
Topics
57
Replies
5
Trust
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
1 week ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Quick question on knowledge base · Knowledge Base
1 week ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
1 week ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on A small thing I learned about feature discussions · Feature Discussions
1 week ago
3
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on How do I make a space members-only? · Getting Started
1 week ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
1 week ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Troubleshooting api & integrations — where to start? · API & Integrations
1 week ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Welcome to the community · Announcements
2 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Search returns no results for terms with an apostrophe · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Trust levels: how participation unlocks features · Community Guidelines
2 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
2 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Dark mode toggle in user preferences · Feature Requests
2 weeks ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Quick question on troubleshooting · Troubleshooting
3 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on White screen on the moderation page only · Troubleshooting
3 weeks ago
5
Go to your profile, then Edit, and scroll to the relevant section. The option you…
on Which webhook fires when a reply is accepted? · API & Integrations
3 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
3 weeks ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
3 weeks ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
3 weeks ago
0
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
4 weeks ago