Yuki Tanaka

Yuki Tanaka 1

Learning WordPress development. Mostly here to read and ask good questions.

Joined September 14, 2026
95
Reputation
8
Topics
65
Replies
1
Trust
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What has worked for you in community guidelines? · Community Guidelines
3 weeks ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Where do you get stuck with off-topic lounge? · Off-Topic Lounge
3 weeks ago
2
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on A few thoughts on community guidelines · Community Guidelines
3 weeks ago
3
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
4 weeks ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Jetonomy 1.4.0 — reactions, polls, and faster search · Release Notes
4 weeks ago
0
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on What has worked for you in show & tell? · Show & Tell
4 weeks ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Shipped our fifth client community this quarter · Wins & Milestones
4 weeks ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Hi all — community manager, longtime lurker · Introduce Yourself
4 weeks ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Unpopular opinion about community guidelines · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
6
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on The case for smaller, focused communities · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Quick update on release notes · Release Notes
1 month ago
0
This matches my experience exactly. The hard part is staying consistent once the initial novelty…
on Idea: per-space notification defaults set by the owner · Feature Discussions
1 month ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Best practice question about bug reports · Bug Reports
1 month ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on Community guidelines — the short version · Community Guidelines
1 month ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on How do I choose between forum, Q&A, ideas, and feed? · Getting Started
2 months ago
1
The importer preserves original dates and maps forums to spaces. Always run with --dry-run first…
on Slow space listing on a community with many topics · Troubleshooting
2 months ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on What's everyone working on this week? · General Discussion
2 months ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Should reactions replace simple upvotes on replies? · Feature Discussions
2 months ago
4
Yes. The recommended approach is to use Access Rules on the space: set the rule…
on Quick question on getting started · Getting Started
2 months ago
0
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Resources worth bookmarking for feature discussions · Feature Discussions
2 months ago