Yuki Tanaka

Yuki Tanaka 1

Learning WordPress development. Mostly here to read and ask good questions.

Joined September 14, 2026
95
Reputation
8
Topics
65
Replies
1
Trust
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on How granular should the permission system get? · Feature Discussions
16 hours ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on How do I upgrade from free to Pro mid-cycle? · Billing & Accounts
20 hours ago
1
This is the answer I wish I had found six months ago. Would have saved…
on Transferring a license between client sites · Billing & Accounts
1 day ago
3
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Quick question on help desk · Help Desk
2 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
2 days ago
0
For what it is worth, the same approach works with the PMPro adapter — the…
on Member-facing changelog inside the community · Roadmap Ideas
2 days ago
0
Great point. I had not considered the angle you raised in the second paragraph —…
on Overriding templates in your theme · Knowledge Base
4 days ago
0
This deserves more votes. It is a small change with an outsized impact on day-to-day…
on Quick question on knowledge base · Knowledge Base
4 days ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Is this behavior in help desk expected? · Help Desk
4 days ago
0
Following this thread closely. We are about to face the exact same decision and the…
on Reply count off by one after deleting a reply · Bug Reports
5 days ago
0
We ran into the same situation last quarter. What worked for us was starting small…
on Community pages return a 404 after changing the base slug · Troubleshooting
6 days ago
0
One caveat for larger communities: keep an eye on the indexes. At a few thousand…
on What is on your desk right now? · Off-Topic Lounge
6 days ago
0
Solid breakdown. The only thing I would add is to back up before making the…
on Where do you get stuck with show & tell? · Show & Tell
6 days ago
0
I respectfully disagree on one detail. In my setup the opposite held true, though I…
on What is the difference between a category and a space? · Getting Started
6 days ago
2
Could you say more about how you measured the result? I want to try this…
on Public, read-only spaces for documentation · Roadmap Ideas
1 week ago
0
Tried this on a staging copy first and it behaved exactly as described. Confident enough…
on Side projects you will probably never finish · Off-Topic Lounge
1 week ago
0
Appreciate the clear steps. The dry-run tip in particular saved me from a mistake I…
on Built a custom space template for our hobby niche · Show & Tell
1 week ago
0
Thanks for writing this up. Bookmarking it — the kind of thing I will want…
on Community AMA next week: ask the team anything · Events & Office Hours
1 week ago
4
Strong agree. Good defaults beat a wall of toggles every single time.
on A small thing I learned about billing & accounts · Billing & Accounts
1 week ago
0
Adding a small note: the same idea applies on mobile, just with a bit more…
on Power-user enhancement for feature requests · Feature Requests
1 week ago